AIM
IIPhase

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Gald it had an happy ending! :D
I don't want to dream your dreams that's for sure!

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

Frankly i don't mind disturbing humor. Humor comes in all sizes!
I just don't like the use of pictures of kids with down syndrome.
For one they didn't ask to be born.
Number two they have a syndrome and it makes them defenseless.
Three just for that it should not be in the front page.
The misuse of any innocent and defenseless minority should be considered as a really dumb and racist act.

FatBadger responds:

you're an idiot there is no defenseless minority here.

Teksi - Part One Teksi - Part One

Good animation

Very simple plot and not that funny. But it was really well performed in an unique style... :D that is what made it good!

Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

Listen it is not bland nor jerky

I give it a 10/10. It may not be perfectly animated... It may not be top notch.
Neither is south park american dad or the simpsons or futurama.
This has an exceptional quality. It Is genuine humor noir.
It makes you laugh and feel awkward at the same time in a subtle way.
The song itself has lyrics with strong and distinct language but because of that the characters express profound honesty about themselves. Without restrains.
In this way all their guards are down and it would be easy to ridicule them some more but that wouldn't add anything the misery they are already in.
Leaving the watcher with a laugh and an awkward feeling.

Speed in editing or fast past animation is something people are getting used to more and more but slower cutting gives room for expectation, anticipation.
Those are important feelings for tension building.
I for one was wondering what the next part in the song was going to be about.

The only thing i can say is keep at it!!!
Try to look for improvement in timing but not in making it faster just try and get the absolute spot on timing for the tension you build.

Another thing that might work is cutscenes to the faces of the others when one character is singing and revealing the bad stuff that is happening in his life!

Good job! Nice!

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks man!

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Not that good

I don't think it's on a level you usually have.

Voice acting -1
Humor -1
Hardly any cuts -1
Not interesting -1
The fact you thought the beardman was an ex marine or something +1
I thought the same thing he was huge!!
I couldn't really make out what the fight was about in the original movie?
Does anybody who was to blame originally?
I thought the beard man was trying to avoid a violent confrontaion by sitting in front of the bus!!

U.F.O. Catcher U.F.O. Catcher

I am not that impressed....

The style is flash polished but not that interesting. Not original not outstanding.
The music and animation feel completely unrelated.
As if you just plunged it in the flash.
No editing in music's tempo just random images and music.
The other point that is disturbing to me is no sound effects.
I now understand that this is a music video animation. And its just not good enough to carry a song.
However i don't think the music is that good either...
Not doing a good job at all!

Super Paper Robot Super Paper Robot

MMM

I like the idea of a super paper robot and Cardboard city.
i just think that it was a shame that the people were paper too and the helicopters it made the paper super robot loose what he could have been : the twist the gimmick. Now it was cardboard city with all things paper.....
Sorry but in my opinion it could have been so much better is the people were puppets and the helicopters were toys. i don't know... it's just what i thought

On a positive note Nice animations good style!

Hellami episode 1 Hellami episode 1

I would advise

First of all well done!
Interesting story. Some nice points of view in animation.

Some points you can improve upon.
First of all
The conversations:
Make them say things that are more logical.
If someone doesn't know someone they would like to know who it is first.
Not starting with expressing any dislikes or judgements in the first few things they say.
Then its after that it is followed with tell me the truth is she your girlfriend?????
He doesn't know her!!!
So to cut things short it becomes a completely unnatural conversation.

How can you improve on that? You might ask?
First of all a scenario sketch can take away some of those unnatural moments.
Second really try to imagine what people would say reinact the conversation in your mind a bit more.

Secondly The murder scene in the beginning.
You make some cuts to the walking towards the victim am i correct?
It would work better not working with current scenes and flash forwards to something that is going to happen next. It works confusing.
It would work better when
You show someone walking away from a murder victim and show the sequnce of walking and have flash backs to what has just occured.
Not that what you have done is bad but the human mind has serious problem to set what they see into the future.
Note how in movies often future events or past events are introduced with a date on black.
It makes people understand what they are looking at.

Another thing is You have introduced the main characters and the 'Monster' in the first episode. The thing is by giving away the monsters look and identity.
You created one spoiler. People are less curious when they know that.
The thing is now the slaying and the murders have to be surprising and unique.

Anyway all this is not to bring it down but to help you get better in story because you have a talent to tell a story but some of your telling is still a diamond in the rough Sharpen the edges a bit more!

Graphics are oke but can be better. I don't know if you have a tablet or not so i am not going to judge to much on that!

Good work Interesting story good first episode Can't wait to watch you grow!!!

The Sea The Sea

4 Atmosphere keeps you wanting more +2
5 Characters are designed in very unique Fashion +1
6 Creepy sounds and music +1

1 Music and Sounds Can be better produced -0.5
2 The story keeps you interested but whatever you wanted to come across doesn't really come across. It leaves a sens of what the f... did i just see?
If that's your purpose fine. But where do we find that you making them for the sake of just an expression of art?? -1
3 Backgrounds are a bit poor in comparison to some of the creatures you have made. -0.5

All in all it is a great piece of work. I wanted to be serious about this review!
However i am just not able to see the point of the story and it is some sort of a let down. I find it amazingly interesting and it has serious art qualities!!

I will give you a Score of 8.

Tyler the Socialist Dog Tyler the Socialist Dog

Well done for speaking your mind

To all below:
A socialist is something different than being a communist.
Communist systems have not succeded and were mostly possibble under dictatorship. The nature of man is the cause of communistic failure. Communism would divide possesion equally amongst all people but you guessed it some get more than others.
Socialism exist in a lot of countries however in many countries.
However it has it's flaws because of the social system some Non social individuals exploit the system. Commonly known as the 'freeloader' or the 'Conman'.
Now the capitalistic system had it going for them a long time.
However nature of man achieving somethings often feeds greedyness.
The richer trying to get more rich ( nothing wrong with that )
But the recent years have shown us that morgages were knowingly sold to people that couldn't even afford to pay rent!
Why? because the buyer wants what he can get no matter what consequences.
The bankers sell what they can sell to get most money possible.
If that happens every once and a while nothing happens really but when bankers become greedy and people who can't afford to keep consuming capitalism collapses.
The lesson we can draw from this is: Are we humans capable in succeeding?
Are we? Or are we always in need of more? Many Indian tribes just lived from nature and took what they needed and didn't take more than they needed.

We can change how we live as humans. How about three for three strangers in need ask them to that as well doesn't have to be money.
Just do something good and let it grow!!!
If it starts here today? 2010 would make a change to how we have lived in the past!